Hey you! At RocketMeetings, we care about your privacy. This is a shout out to you, just to let you know that we do not share any of the information you submit to the RocketMeetings-software with others. It is just your business and agenda right? So unless we are legally obliged to do so or get infiltrated (we’ll be sure to take precautions), we got you covered!
What do we do and when are these terms applicable?
- These general user terms and conditions (hereinafter: “Terms”) are used by Meeting Software B.V., a company with limited liability under the laws of the Netherlands with its registered offices in Amsterdam, having offices at (1058 EC) Nachtwachtlaan 76, Amsterdam, the Netherlands and registered in the register of the Chamber of Commerce under registration number 65933125 (hereinafter: “RocketMeetings”, “us” or “we”). These Terms apply to tooling, application, software and all other services provided by us in connection thereto, which will be performed via your web-browser, tablet, phone or by other means (hereinafter the: ”Software”) and the use of an account for the use of Software (hereinafter: the “Account”).
- These Terms apply to any use by you of the Software. If you cannot agree to these Terms, you cannot use the Software and you should discontinue using it and remove the Software from your device. By registering for an Account you explicitly agree to be bound by these Terms. In case you cannot agree to these Terms, you should not register for an Account.
- We have and reserve the right to make changes to the Software and these Terms at any time. When these Terms are changed, you will also be subject to the Terms in force at the time that you use the Software. If any of the provisions within these Terms is deemed invalid, void or for any other reason unenforceable, that provision will be replaced by a provision that is valid and serves the purpose of the earlier provision and respects the purpose of these Terms. The unenforceability of such a provision will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
What is permitted and what is not?
- We all want to behave properly when we use the Software. Therefore, any conduct by you that we believe in our sole discretion, that restricts or inhibits any other user from using the Software will not be permitted. You therefore agree to use the Software solely for lawful purposes. You are prohibited from using the Software for any other purpose than making use of the Software as intended by RocketMeetings.
- You are prohibited from using the Software for any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, fraudulent, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable conduct of any kind, including but not limited to any conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, a breach of intellectual property rights of RocketMeetings or any third party, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Software. You shall also not give use to the Software, or provide access to the Software unless you first obtain our express written consent to do so. You agree that you will not use any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, spider or any other automatic or automated instrument, program, algorithm or methodology or any other similar or equal manual process to gain access to any part of the Software that is not intended for you, including but not limited to your Account, or to acquire, copy and/or store or reproduce our (content and data of the) Software in any way whatsoever, or to circumnavigate the navigation structure or presentation of the Software in order to obtain information that is not deliberately and easily made available through the Software. We explicitly reserve the right to block any such activity and to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse you any and all current and future use of the Software or registration for a new Account.
- You agree not to access the Software by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us for use in accessing the Software, furthermore you agree that you will not access the Software, including any part or element thereof, or any connected systems or networks, nor any of our other servers without proper authorization by hacking, cracking, mining of passwords or any other unlawful means.
- You are not permitted to investigate, scan, test the vulnerability of the Software or any connected network, or to infringe any security or authentication measures implemented on the Software or any connected network. You are not permitted to (reverse) search for information on other users of the Software or any of our customers and their accounts that is not your Account or to track the source of any such information or to exploit any such information with the purpose to disclose it, including, but not limited to, personal data.
- You agree not to undertake any action that presses an unreasonable or disproportionate burden on the infrastructure of the Software, our systems and/or networks and or any system or network connected with our systems and networks.
- The Software is available for free but we may charge you for the use of the Software. Software is optimized for use on the smartphones and thin clients operating iOS or Android an webpages.
- You enter into an agreement with RocketMeetings when you either (i) have downloaded and installed the Software on your device or (ii) used the Software. The agreement is entered into when you have created an Account. We expect you to store a copy of all relevant agreements and documents, such as these Terms.
- When you discover that you have provided us incorrect or undesired information you may at all times cease your registration. When you discover that you have provided us incorrect or undesired information after your registration has taken place or receipt of the confirmation e-mail, please correct such information yourself in your Account or contact us via Hello@rocketmeetings.eu.
- We expressly reserve the right to involve third parties to perform (parts of) any agreement that you enter into with RocketMeetings, such as but not limited to the storage of data as necessary for the functioning of the Software. Please be hereby informed that the terms and conditions of such third party apply when we informed you of the involvement of such party.
Yay! You can get an Account
- We offer you the possibility to create a Account for your use of the Software. When you use the Software, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Account registration form for your Account information.
- You agree to inform us of any unauthorized use of your account information, including but not limited to your password or any other security breach. We don’t want to, but we explicitly reserve the right to hold you liable for any damage whatsoever resulting from any unauthorized use of your Account by a third party. The credentials you choose for your Account are confidential. We expect you to keep these details to yourself and not share them with anyone else, for example to log into your Account.
We want you to be happy and satisfied; but what happens when you are not?
- We perform all services to you with all reasonable accuracy that may be expected of us, but we unfortunately cannot guarantee that you will always be happy and completely satisfied with the Software.
- Any liability of RocketMeetings, whether direct, indirect, immaterial or consequential, including but not limited to loss of profit, resulting from the use of the Software, is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law, unless such damage is the result of intent or gross negligence on our side.
- We will not be liable to you or to any person for any loss or damage of any kind that may arise from the unauthorized use of the Software and the use of any information contained within the Software. Furthermore we shall not be held liable for any third party information that is linked or otherwise referred to on the Software and that is not maintained and controlled by us.
- We take precautions to protect all (personal) data collected through the Software and via your Account but in the event that unauthorized third parties infiltrate our system we will not accept any liability for any resulting misuse of the (personal) data.
- Without prejudice to the provisions set out above, we will not be liable in the event that the damage was caused by any intentional act or omission or gross negligence by you or your improper use of the Software.
- From time to time, RocketMeetings may issue an update of the Software. We are, under no circumstances, responsible or liable for consequences of the use of older versions than the most recent version of the Software.
We respect your privacy!
- However, we may electronically monitor areas of the Software and may disclose any content, records, or electronic communication of any kind: (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate the Software; or (iii) to protect our rights or (intellectual) property or the rights of our users, customers or suppliers.
- We may also terminate your access, limit or suspend your access to all or part of the Software, without notice, among others for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law, these Terms, or is harmful to the interests of another user, a third-party or us. We may also at any time and without notice limit your access to those parts of the Software or to certain functionality where such access or functionality is, in our sole discretion, not needed by you.
Please do not infringe our intellectual property
- We reserve all rights of intellectual and industrial property with respect to the Software, Account and RocketMeetings, including but not limited to copyright, trademark rights, trade name rights, database rights and rights to knowhow. We reserve the right to further exploit, improve, test, delete and alter the Software. Nothing in these Terms shall constitute the assignment of any intellectual property from RocketMeetings to you.
- You are not permitted to remove any mark or sign on intellectual property rights from any of our material or the Software or to reproduce, duplicate or copy any of our material or the Software. Any re-sale of such material is expressly prohibited.
- In case you infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of RocketMeetings or other users, we reserve the right to terminate any agreement we have with you and / or deny any access to the Website, Software or your Account. Insofar it caused us any further harm, we may require you to reimburse us. So please refrain from using our intellectual property.
- When you feel that your intellectual property rights are violated, please inform us of such infringement by providing to us all relevant information we may need to protect your rights.
Up until when are these Terms applicable?
- These Terms are effective until these Terms are terminated by RocketMeetings. If you no longer agree to be bound by these Terms, you must cease your use of the Software and can no longer use the Software.
- Subject to the applicable law, we reserve the right to suspend or deny, in our sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Software with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Software may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your Account and all related information and files in your account and bar any further access to such files, the Software or Account. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Software or Account.
When we agree to disagree
- The laws of the Netherlands exclusively apply to these Terms and all agreements and legal relationships between you and RocketMeetings, such with the exclusion of the CISG (United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods of 11 April 1980).
- Any disputes relating to or arising from the use of the Software will only be submitted to the competent court in the district of Amsterdam, location Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
When you have questions, or when you just want to say hi!
- We can be reached most efficiently by e-mail via hello@RocketMeetings.eu. Should you have any further questions, need more information or would want to launder a complaint, please contact us at any time.
- Do you want to know our VAT-number? Here it is: NL856322556B01.